Friday 18 September 2020

Profile

 Hello my name is Harfateh Singh and im from Campion College in gisborne and i am 12 years old and im a year 7 student this year. I am a Punjabi from india but i was born in Nz. The special things about me are that im really good at coding i can code games and animations,also i am really smart and i love maths and i enjoy reading fantasy books or any picture book. I love being at Campion College because i have friends at Campion College and the teachers are really nice and they always help me. Last year i was at Saint Marys and i learnt how to blog and i did cybersmart, also i was really good in cybersmart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.